Access to and use of this site ("solutions4planning.com') is provided by Solutions4Planning Ltd (trading as S4P), subject to the following terms:
Use of solutions4planning.com
2. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use solutions4planning.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any solutions4planning.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of solutions4planning.com content requires the prior written permission of S4P Ltd.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
3. solutions4planning.com content, including information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to S4P Ltd, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
4. Under no circumstances will S4P Ltd be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of solutions4planning.com regardless of the form of action.
5. S4P Ltd does not warrant that functions contained in solutions4planning.com content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that solutions4planning.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
6. The names, images and logos identifying S4P Ltd are subject to copyright and design rights. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of S4P Ltd, or any other third party.
7. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on solutions4planning.com then the latter shall prevail.
8. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.